To get out debt free, Bankruptcy is your next exit to a new beginning. It gives you a second chance toward success. Bankruptcy Attorneys work with clients who are experiencing insolvency in an attempt to help said client determine his or her best course of action. They also make sure that no mistakes are made that would cause the case to be dismissed, and they ensure that their clients’ assets are fully protected.
The Process to discharge debt in Bankruptcy is as follows:
- Chapter 7. Liquidation Under the Bankruptcy Code
- Chapter 9. Municipality Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11. Reorganization Under the Bankruptcy Code
- Chapter 12. Family Farmer Bankruptcy or Family Fisherman Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13. Individual Debt Adjustment
- Chapter 15. Ancillary and Other Cross-Border Cases